At Free Talk Live, we strive to bring you excellent customer service. Before we tell you what you want to hear, the rates, we have to educate you on what you will be buying with those rates. $100 spent on ads that don’t work is a waste. $100,000 that brings in $150,000 in profit is a win.
Here is your Free Talk Live primer:
- Nationally Syndicated on almost 200 stations – Station Map – Station List.
- 7 days a week, live 7p to 10p Eastern.
- Ranked Top 25 Most Important Talk Show in the US!
- Part of TALKERS Magazine’s “Heavy Hundred” since 2009.
- #1 Political Podcast 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2010 (Podcast Awards)]
- First mass-media to discuss Bitcoin!
- On air since 2002
- Hosts’ ages range from 20s-50s
- Neither Republican nor Democrat
- Demos: [Podcast, Men 18-44] [AM Radio, Men 65+] [FM Radio, Men 25-64]
- Map of stations here: radio.freetalklive.com
- List of affiliates here: affiliates.freetalklive.com
- Full ad production
- Our list of past and present advertisers includes Overstock.com Nestles, WebEx, John Grisham, Ruger, Jim Cramer, Subway Sandwich Shops, AutoZone, Home Depot, Kodak, AmeriGas, Life-Lock, Pro-Flowers and the History Channel.
Free Talk Live topped the list of Up-and-Coming Radio Personalities by Michael Harrison, Publisher of TALKERS Magazine
“Free Talk Live is one of the fastest growing Independent shows in America”
— Skip Joeckel, Talk Shows USA
“The next generation of issues oriented talk.”
— Andrew Lee, PD of Clear Channel’s KTCN AM, Minneapolis, MN
Everyone loves FTL’s many radio stations, but let’s not overlook the podcast. Podcast listeners are dedicated. They listen to the whole show start to finish and they get it for free, so they understand that they must support the advertisers for the show to continue.
To advertise, email email@example.com