Want to make sure you never miss an episode? The best and only way to make that happen is by subscribing. Subscribing is easy at Free Talk live, we’ve got a ton of options for you to choose from for your viewing preferences. Whether you want to listen on your mobile device, home theater, or your computer, there’s an option that will work for you. We’ve gathered all the various ways you can subscribe below, along with some simple instructions so you can take one step closer to never missing an episode!
- Subscribe RSS – Use this main RSS feed in your favorite podcast client.
- Odysee RSS – These are the webcam recordings from each nightly show.
- Episodes Only Feed – Our main RSS feed has other things besides FTL episodes in it. This feed is only our nightly shows.
- Digest Only Feed – This RSS feed feed only includes the FTL daily digests, a 20-30 minute daily highlights of our full-length show.
- Subscribe iTunes – Subscribing via iTunes makes it easy to listen on your computer, iPod/iPad/iPhone or AppleTV.
- Soundcloud – Our Soundcloud channel, if you prefer to listen that way.
- Google Play – You can subscribe to FTL via google play. (You need to be logged in to google.)
- Stitcher – Yes, you can subscribe to FTL on Stitcher.